Field Trips & Programs
Birding, Photography and Nature Field Trips Exploring Ottawa, Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec.
Fun, informative and highly entertaining excursions that cater to all levels of interest - from beginner to expert.
All you need is enthusiasm and a love of the great outdoors.
To register or for more information contact:
- Tel.: (613) 828-5936
- Email: email@example.com
Local Excursions and Programs
Local Excursions and Programs are now located on Always and Adventure web site.
Field Trip Guidelines
- Poor weather conditions often produce the most interesting birds & wildlife. Therefore, trips will proceed rain or shine. Listen to weather forecasts and dress accordingly. Only the most severe weather conditions will postpone trips.
- Transportation will be by personal vehicle and car pool. Passengers are encouraged to contribute to fuel costs. Please let Tony know if you need transportation
- Some hiking should be expected in areas with active trail networks. Comfortable footwear is recommended.
- Participants should bring their own binoculars and refreshments. Please let Tony know if you need binoculars. If necessary, high quality optics can be loaned.
- For overnight excursions, participants will provide their own meals (in some cases, we may eat at restaurants).
- All transportation Cost, Ferry Cost, Park Fees, Food, Refreshments and Accomodations are NOT included in price
- During times of hot weather, insect repellent comes in handy.
- The trip itinerary is subject to change depending on weather patterns, current local bird activity or any unforeseen factors.
- Payment is by cash or cheque only - make cheque payable to Tony Beck